• Experience with web applications development (not just website development)
• Extensive Angular 4+ experience
• Some expertise in other JS frameworks (e.g. Node.js, React)
• Experience with Flash and/or ActionScript, preferred
• Software architecture and design pattern knowledge
• Interest in and passion for modern web technologies
• Git experience
• Test-driven design knowledge, e.g. QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, preferred
• Virtual DOM, shadow DOM, web-components expertise, preferred
• ES6 knowledge, preferred
• Good English reading and writing skills; intermediate spoken English
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
This is a full-time position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años