Responsibilities: - Lead Summer Training for new English Teachers in coordination with Dean of School and volunteer instructors
- Lead monthly faculty meetings for professional development, with a monthly budget of maximum $30 for reading material, conferences, etc. (if more funds are needed, contact Administrative Team)
- Attend semesterly administrative meeting with Directors and SHH administrative staff
- Attend biweekly/monthly meetings with Dean of School to discuss progress of staff
- In partnership with the COO, generally support the overall lifestyle of the English teachers
- Ensure that English teachers are upholding the roles and responsibilities of their contracts at all times
- Conduct biweekly English teacher evaluations. Observations should be shared and reviewed with the Dean of School. All forms should be updated online as of the first and fifteenth of each month.
- Conduct mid-year and end-of-year evaluations of English teachers. Evaluations should be shared with VSBS Leadership Team. All forms should be updated online by the end of Q2 and Q4.
- Keep open communication with the English teachers, encourage a positive, collaborative environment
- Develop and update ELA curriculum for each grade level, in collaboration with the Dean of School
- Supervise English teaching staff regarding overall program development and implementation, including hiring teachers, facilitating teacher training, and conducting performance reviews
- Facilitate efforts of short term volunteers
- Facilitate basic community relations
- Substitute teach in the case of emergencies
- Be a general problem solver (within the given resources) for issues that arise (supply needs, school repairs, interpersonal issues)
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with all organization Directors and Assistant Directors to ensure successful program implementation
- Update aggregate and disaggregate (classroom by classroom) school data in appropriate templates at the following intervals:
- Hold one-on-one meetings with the Director once per month.
- Write and email biweekly reports to the VSBS Leadership Team
- Provide information for the SHH database
Somos una empresa Hispanoamericana en donde generamos oportunidades de alto nivel a muchos latinos que deseen formar su negocio en el área de ventas dentro de...
Desde Astro Empaque, S.A. De C.V - Comayagua
Publicado hace 22 días
Edad 21 35 años. Experiencia en Cobros. Diversificado Bachillerato completo. Contar con motocicleta. Experiencia en trabajo de campo. Residir en Santa Cruz de...
Desde Acceso Financiero - Cortés
Publicado hace 21 días
Sexo masculino Edad 2335 años Secundaria completa Experiencia un año como Delivery en las ciudades de San Pedro Sula, Puerto Cortes,El Progreso, La Ceiba Tener...
Desde Grupo Farinter - Cortés
Publicado hace 19 días
1 Atención al paciente y publico en general 2 manejo de inventario de insumos y medicamentos asignados al área 3 Solución de conflictos que se puedan originar...
Desde Centro De Especialidades Medicas Del Valle - Comayagua
Publicado hace 19 días